Vintage 1960s Pucci Gown and Robe Set

Vintage 1960s Pucci Gown and Robe Set
Sold

Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Beginnings

Dear me, I see I haven't posted since July, 2011 and that is my only post!

I keep being told that I need to blog.  And I like to write and I do have lots to say.  But I keep thinking, who on earth really wants to hear what I have to say.  And why or why are there so many people blogging?  Well, maybe I just don't get it, but I've realized that this will be more of a journal, of sorts, for me.  In particular, my fashion journal.

It's a beautiful spring day here in the Northeast.  It could be a little warmer, but I'm not complaining.  I can get outside and take some pictures of my fabulous vintage clothes, et al. 

Let me begin with I LOVE DRESSES, almost every kind.  Long ones, short ones and everything in between.  I may not be able to wear the very short ones anymore, but still love them.  It reminds me of decorating a home.  I used to do that too in my past life.  Some styles may not be my taste but I can appreciate them nonetheless.  If I can't see myself in a particular style of dress, I certainly can see someone else in it. 

So, I am going to try to post some of my recent vintage dress finds for the spring and summer months.

Perhaps I will be back on later on. Maybe if I do this enough, I will become addicted to it.  It's still early in the morning and I'm still waking up.



Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment