Vintage 1960s Pucci Gown and Robe Set

Vintage 1960s Pucci Gown and Robe Set
Sold

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm Back!!!

Rather quickly, too!

As I'm preparing to get dressed myself and deciding which dress I should wear today, I got so excited I needed to come back on and post some more of my vintage dresses.  I'm thinking yellow today or right now in any case.  The sun is shining and I hope it stays that way.

I adore all the colors being shown for spring and summer.  It seems everything and anything goes.  First I heard "mint" was all the rage, then pastels, etc. etc.  But in reality, every color in the rainbow and beyond is popping up.  And who cares anyway what the fashion "experts" dictate anyway.  It's your style.  It's your body.  Wear what you love and feel good in.  Here are my picks for the moment, from my shop at http://www.rileybella123.etsy.com/.  I'll be back.  Right now I have 66 vintage dresses for sale in my shop, one better than the next.

Cheers ~~~



"Over the years, I have learned that what's important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it" - YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment